Rundle & Dorey Ltd exclusively uses SuperQuilt insulation.
SuperQuilt is a multi-layer insulation blanket for conservatory roofs. It offers thermal insulation in a 40mm thin, flexible, multi-layer membrane.
- Meets requirements of L1A, L1B 2010
- In accordance with BR443
- NHBC Acceptance
- Pitched & Flat roof insulation
- Full Agrement certification
- Thermally tested in accordance with EN16012
- High thermal resistance of 2.50m2K/W
- Class E Fire Resistance
- Ideal for New build & Refurbishment
- Effective solar over-heating barrier
- Lightweight, flexible & 40mm thin
- Fast and simple installation
- Vapour control layer
Thermally the best performing multi-foil on the market by far!
How does SuperQuilt Work?
Due to the special composition of multi-layers of insulation, SuperQuilt effectively deals with all forms of energy transfer (i.e. conduction, convection, and radiation).
SuperQuilt works most effectively by reflecting infra-red radiation. This means that not only is SuperQuilt effective in winter by reflecting heat back into the building and cold out but also in summer, SuperQuilt is a very effective solar over-heating barrier reducing the need for artificial cooling systems, preventing an uncomfortable build-up of heat in the building.