Who Are Rundle & Dorey Ltd?
We are a limited liability company registered in England – Registration Number 9380661.
Our correspondence and physical address for data and security issues is: Rundle & Dorey Ltd, Data Centre, Unit 2-3 Venture Court, Boleness Road Wisbech, Cambridgeshire PE13 2XQ
Our Privacy Promise
Your privacy is of the utmost importance to us. Your personal details will only be used by us to ensure that we deliver an excellent service to you and to process your brochure request and any subsequent purchase services and guarantees. This may include a telephone call to you to ensure receipt of our brochure and to establish and further information interest.
As is the case with many organisations, communications by telephone may be recorded for the purposes of monitoring our customer service standards, training and for security purposes.
How Do We Use Your Information?
Rundle & Dorey Ltd are registered members of ICO – Registration Number ZA272322
Any personal information we collect from you will be used in accordance with General Data Protection Regulations 2016 and other applicable laws. The details we collect will be used to:
- Process your request for product information and to communicate with you regarding our services.
- We may retain your details for a reasonable period of time if you have indicated to us that our sevices may be require at a future date and also if you have completed the transaction with us, in order to fulfil any contractual obligations such as refunds, guarantees etc).
- Assess and process your job application (we may retain a record of your information for a reasonable period of time following the end of our recruitment selection process for administration purposes).
With a view to understanding our customer’s needs better, we will, with your permission, retain the information you have provided us and the details of any purchases you have made to enable us to offer any future additional products and services that are likely to be of interest to you.
How We Collect Your Information?
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our website for brochures, employment or any other purposes.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that contact.
- Details of your visits to our website and the resources that you access.
Disclosure Of Your Information
Other than in the following circumstances, we will never disclose, sell, hire or loan your details to anyone.
- In the event that we sell the business, we may disclose your personal details to the buyer of such business..
- If Rundle & Dorey Ltd are acquired by a third party, in which case personal details held by us about ourcustomers will be one of the transferred assets.
Keeping in touch with Rundle & Dorey Ltd and your rights
We want to keep you up to date with information about new services that we may offer from time to time.
If you decide you do not wish to be contacted by us further, you can request that we stop using your information and that we stop mailing and or emailing information to you, by writing to us at: Rundle & Dorey Ltd, Data Centre, Unit 2-3 Venture Court, Boleness Road Wisbech, Cambridgeshire PE13 2XQ or by emailing us at: firstname.lastname@example.org informing us of what action(s) you wish us to take regarding your data.
We will not keep your personal information for any purpose or purposes for longer than is necessary for that purpose or for those purposes. The General Data Protection Regulation 2016 gives you the right to access all information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the The General Data Protection Regulation 2016 by contacting us at: : Rundle & Dorey Ltd, Data Centre, Unit 2-3 Venture Court, Boleness Road Wisbech, Cambridgeshire PE13 2XQ or by emailing us at: email@example.com informing us of what action(s) you wish us to take regarding your data.
Security of our website is of utmost importance to us. Our site uses software to provide high level encryption technology.
We will never contact you by email to ask you to send or confirm any of your personal details. If we need any information of this nature we will only contact you by telephone.
We never send any sensitive information, such as passwords or credit card information, via email.
Where We Store Your Information
The data that we collect from you will never be transferred to, or stored at, a destination outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”). It will never be processed by staff operating outside the EEA.
Rundle & Dorey Ltd, Data Centre,Unit 2-3 Venture Court, Boleness Road, Wisbech, Cambridgeshire PE13 2XQ or by emailing us at: firstname.lastname@example.org