The Pinnacle range of lightweight, tiled roof replacements
Welcome to the Pinnacle Tiled Conservatory Roof Replacement range.
Transform your conservatory into a modern all year round living space for you and your family to enjoy.
The Pinnacle Roof System has been developed using cutting edge technology so that it is far lighter than standard systems, yet strong enough that it requires no tie bars, braces or extra supports.
The unique design allows us to ensure that your old roof is removed and the new Pinnacle roof is made watertight all in the same day.
Why choose a Pinnacle Tiled Roof?
- Retains warmth in the depths of winter and helps keep your conservatory cool on hot summer days
- Eliminates leaks
- Reduces noise from rain, wind and even wildlife
- Provides you with a safe & cosy space for you and your family to enjoy all-year-round
- Fully approved and building regulation certified
Choose the right style of roof to suit your existing conservatory.
Manufactured from the detailed information that our site surveyor takes, your new conservatory roof is manufactured and then assembled in the post-production assembly area to ensure it is perfect in every way. Then it is dismantled and transported to the site where our in-house fitters will install it onto your conservatory.
Apply ExtraLight Tiles or Tapco simulated Slate.
ExtraLight high performance textured-finish tiles that capture the subtle look and charm of low-profile traditional shingles
Tapco simulated Slate also available
Finally apply the finishing touches to create that perfect living space you can enjoy all-year-round!
A set of 8 flush lights around the perimeter of the ceiling will literally be highly illuminating.
Light sealed panels
Need more light than ventilation? You will love our natural light sealed panels.
Prefer to have thermally efficient opening windows in your new roof? Not a problem.
10 reasons to replace and insulate your existing conservatory roof
- Requires virtually no maintenance
- Designed to withstand the harshest weather conditions
- Converts your conservatory effectively into an extension
- Eliminates noise from rain and wind
- Reduces your homes heating cost
- Adds to the value of your home
- Prevents overheating in the summer
- Retains warmth in the depths of winter
- Fully building regulations compliant
- Use 365 days of the year
The Benefits! A Pinnacle roof gives an incredible u-value of 0.18 (0.15 for the Scottish market with Pinnacle Extra) that meets total building regulations.
- Lightweight aluminium fully structural roof
- Choice of tile and slate colours, all tiles are tried and tested by a British Research Establishment, giving you total peace of mind in extreme weather conditions
- 25 year guarantee on tiles with a life expectancy of over 50 years
- Roof vents are available to allow in maximum light
- Full range of colour matching fascias, soffi ts and gutters to suit your choice of windows
- The ExtraLight tile is the only tile tested down to a 10º pitch
- Installed on to existing conservatory frames
- Adds value to your property
Regulations ensure every roof has undergone exhausting testing and conforms with Building Regulations.
When you specify a Pinnacle replacement roof, you will benefit from in-depth research to ensure that you will receive the perfect replacement roof for your conservatory.
The Pinnacle roof has undergone exhaustive testing and design to arrive at a product for every conservatory roof configuration. With changes to Building Regulations in September 2010, it is now possible to specify a tiled, solid and lightweight roof for your conservatory.
Replacement tiled roofs on a conservatory effectively transform your existing conservatory into a new extension of your home.
“This means that a tiled roof DOES require a building regulations certificate”
We operate a building regulations certification scheme with JHAI, the building regulations certification specialist.
There should be no short cuts in making sure your roof has the right credentials.
A home Energy Performance Certificate which is a mandatory document for the sale and resale of homes in the UK since 1st August 2007, must include a building regulation certification if you have had a new conservatory roof.
JHAI Ltd is a Corporate Approved Inspector licensed by the Construction Industry Council to give certified Building Regulations Approval as an alternative to Local Authority Building Control whilst maintaining the same high standards.